1. HOW TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
• To become a volunteer you must sign up on Napoli2019 Volunteer Official form at www.universiade2019napoli.it and fulfill the following stages /join us/apply now.
• Click on “Application” and create an account.
• Verify if has been sent an email to confirm your account, then follow the indications to activate your account.
• In order to fill in the application form, we recommend to use one of the following updated browsers: Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari .
• Then, fill in the application form, paying attention that all fields marked with an asterisk* are mandatory. Some fields - such as “name” and “username”- are pre-filled, so you should not change them. On the contrary, if you want to change them, you have to modify the User profile before you fill in the application.
• At the end of the process submit the application.
2. REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A VOLUNTEER
• Be an Italian or EU citizen; or a Non-EU citizen who is legally established in Italy (e.g. temporary visitors with an appropriate visa).
• Be 18 years of age by 1 April 2019.
• Have an intermediate knowledge of Italian language.
• Agree to work a minimum of 5 days during the Event (5 consecutive days or not).
• Attend required training sessions.
• Undertake and successfully complete a security background check.
• Comply with Napoli 2019 rules of conduct (that can be available when registering) and agree to terms and conditions of participation.
3. WHAT WE PROVIDE
Volunteers will be provided with:
• Pass for transports
• Certificate of participation
All staff, including volunteers, are insured against accidents in performance of their duties. Napoli2019 will not provide any visa and/or visa support and any accommodation.
4. HOW TRAINING WORKS
• Trainings are scheduled in the period March-June. There will be 3 training sessions, each of 90 minutes.
• Days, hours and sites will be decided in collaboration with the others Functional Areas when the registration portal will be closed.