Volunteer terms and conditions
By applying to become a Napoli 2019 Volunteer, applicant hereby agrees to the following Terms and Conditions:
- 1. Commitment to participate in the Napoli 2019 Volunteer program is voluntary and, if selected, volunteer will offer services without entitlement to compensation.
- 2. Completing a Napoli 2019 volunteer application does not grant any right to be selected or appointed to a volunteer role. Napoli 2019 Volunteer Services has sole and absolute discretion for all decisions regarding applicants’ selection into the Volunteer program and has no obligation to justify decisions made.
- 3. Official notification of selection into the volunteer program will be provided for all successful applications.
- 4. Applicants must successfully complete the interview and training process and confirm availability for at least 5 days (either consecutive or non-consecutive days) to be accepted into the volunteer program.
- 5. Applicant confirms that Napoli 2019 will not provide any official documentation to applicant’s employer, educational institution or any other entity and is in no way responsible for justifying absences in relation to participation in the Napoli 2019 Volunteer program.
- 6. Napoli 2019 is not responsible for travel and accommodation expenses. Moreover, it won’t provide any VISA support.
- 7. To safeguard the event, applicants must submit to and pass a security background check, including personal data verification.
To accept these Terms and Conditions and to assure that all information entered in the Application is true and accurate, please tick box
Processing of personal data
Personal data, in relation to GDPR 679/2016, will be processed as classified information and no one data will be published without personal consent.
Purpose of the processing
We inform you that your personal data could be processed in purposes linked to Napoli 2019 Organising Committee
Modalities of the processing
Data are collected according to the indications of Privacy Code. Special attention will be put on data utilization on computer facilities, pubblications and automated equipment, with attentions closely linked to processing of personal data abovementioned and, however, to preserve and guarantee data’s safety and confidentiality
Personal data will be storage until will be necessary for legitimate purposes for which they have been collected, unless a person doesn’t express his willi to erase it
Data contribution’s optionality
Data contribution is strictly voluntary. Anyway, the refusal makes impossible the registration to volunteer program
Controller, person in charge and responsible
Rights of the data subject
We remember that is possible retain the right to know which are the entered data and how this are used, in every moment. It’s also possible to update, incorporate, correct, or request its erasure and to deny or oppose to the personal data processing if in breach of GDPR